Wednesday, October 12, 2011

CVS: FREE Flu Shot Vouchers

Are you worried or know somebody who is worried about the Flu Season and not having insurance to cover the flu shot? CVS Caremark and DirectRelief USA have teamed to give out FREE Flu Shots for those in need! Check the list for participating locations where you can sign up for your FREE Flu Shot Voucher!



I checked Illinois and they have 5 locations where you can get the FREE voucher, but only two locations are in Chicago. 


Go -----> here to see if there is a location close to you or the person who is in need.
CVS: FREE Flu Shot VouchersSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette