Monday, September 12, 2011

Walgreens: FREE Gain Detergent and Dish Washing Liquid

If you follow me on Facebook, you know that I took the weekend off from couponing.
 When I got up this morning I read about better than FREE Gain Items at Walgreens.



This week at Walgreen you can do this deal.
Buy 1 Gain Powder Detergent (30 load) at $5
Buy 2 Gain Dish Liquids at $1.99 each {Chicago Price}
Use 1 $2/1 Gain Powder detergent coupon from 9/11 SmartSource insert
Use 2 $0.50/1 Gain Dish washing Liquid coupons from 8/14 RedPlum insert
Pay $ 6.98
Receive 2 $3 RR
Final Cost Free & $.98 Money Maker


I went by this morning before I got to work and did this deal, and I plan on doing this deal again.   
Walgreens: FREE Gain Detergent and Dish Washing LiquidSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

  1. The total would be .98 oop if you pay 6.98 and get 6 back.

    After doing the math the total is 5.98 after coupons so its a .02 mm, at least before taxes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette