Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Vistaprint: 140 FREE Labels {Halloween Craft Idea}

Vistaprint is offering 140 FREE Labels again. These are return address labels but you can get creative! You could create labels for your child’s school supplies, book labels, and so much more! Create Halloween Labels or Gift Tag Labels. This time around I created Halloween Labels to use for my daughter treat sacks for school.
 
You will pay for shipping & processing, which starts at $3.03. Be sure to keep clicking next as Vistaprint will try to up sell you on everything! There are over 7,000 designs to choose from so you should be able to find something you want!
Vistaprint: 140 FREE Labels {Halloween Craft Idea}SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette