Monday, September 5, 2011

Vistaprint: 10 FREE Note Cards

Next month I am celebrating my 30th birthday and I am going to have 10 of my girlfriends together to hep me celebrate.  For the past two years of my life; I have been busy, buys, busy!  I have something special for my friends and need some note cards so I can write my thanks to them for their support.  It just so happen that Vistaprint has a great deal on note cards

Right now you can get 10 note cards for FREE.  All you have to do is pay shipping that runs around $4.41.  Go here to see the designs and order your note cards. 
Vistaprint: 10 FREE Note CardsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette