Monday, September 5, 2011

Disney On Ice: Winner of 4 Passes/Meet & Greet



The winner of Disney on Ice Mickey & Minnie's Magical Journey Family 4 Pack is  . . .



Congrats to you Laila and I hope that you and your son will enjoy Disney On Ice Mickey & Minnie's Magical Journey as well as the exclusive Meet & Greet with Mickey & Minnie Mouse.

 
An e-mail has been sent to Laila and she has 24 hours to claim her prize.  If she has not contatced me in 24 hours, I will pick another winner.  If you did not win, be suree to stay close to my Facbook and Twitter page to see how you can score FREE tickets by meeting Mickey & Minnie around Chicago. 

To help you save on your family outing to the Disney on Ice Mickey & Minnie's Magical Journey shows use the discount code MSQUAD . Tickets are on sale now and if you use the discount code MSQUAD to get $4 off all weekend performances (Friday-Sunday) or 4 tickets for $44 on all weekday performances (Wednesday-Thursday). Performance times vary by day, and the code isn’t valid for front row or VIP seats, no double discounts and limit 6 per order. Tickets are available online at Ticketmaster.com. Parking is FREE in all official United Center parking lots

Disclosure: Field Entertainment provided the tickets and information for this giveaway. I also received 4 tickets to Disney on Ice Mickey and Minnie Magical Journey for my family; however, all thoughts and opinions here are my own. The winners will be chosen on or around 9.6.2011 through random number generation at random.org. The winners will have one days to respond to email notification; Sister Save-A-Lot reserves the right to pick a runner up winner in the event I don’t receive a response.
Disney On Ice: Winner of 4 Passes/Meet & GreetSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette