Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ultra Foods : $.29 Fuze Drinks Each {Must Purchase 10}

I took a look at Ultra Foods sale ad and noticed that Fuze drink is on sale for $.59 when you purchase 10.  Well, the Jewel coupon book had a coupon for $3.00 off Fuze Drinks when you purchase 10.  Here is how this deal will work. . .

Buy: 10 Fuze Drinks at $.59 = $5.90
Use: $3.00 off wyb 10 -$.300
Pay: $2.90 making each drink only $.29

If you do not have the Jewel Coupon Book, you can find them inside the store. 
Ultra Foods : $.29 Fuze Drinks Each {Must Purchase 10}SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette