Sunday, September 4, 2011

Target: $.49 AMBI® Complexion Cleansing Bar and Other Beauty Deals


Things have been super busy in my life that I did not realize that target had a new batch of coupons out.  I am looking for beauty coupons since my 30th birthday is next month and I want to celebrate truning 30, but I still want to be FRUGAL and Pretty! 

One of my favorite products is AMBI products for my skin.  I was so happy to see that Target has a new $1.00 off Ambi Facial Skin Care Item coupon.  On AMBI website they also have a $1.00 off coupon.  This is where you should jump for joy.  You can use both coupons and get AMBI Complexion Cleansing Bar for only $.49 after using both coupons.

Target Beauty Deal 
AMBI Complexion Cleansing Bar  $2.49
Final Price $.49

Go HERE to see all of Target Beauty Coupons. 
{All of the coupons on Target site are store coupons and can be used with manufacture coupons}



Target: $.49 AMBI® Complexion Cleansing Bar and Other Beauty DealsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette