Tuesday, September 20, 2011

SavingStar SuperStar Blogger Awards:Nominate Sister Save-A-Lot

In honor of National Coupon Month, SavingStar is running a SuperStar bloggers awards contest: Enter the address of your favorite blog here now through 9/30/11. Nominating your favorite deal blogger will enter you to win a $50 grocery gift card; the top blog will win a $500 grocery gift card plus a $100 card to give away to a reader!

Now if you need help on who you should nominate;I ask that you nominate Sister Save-A-Lot. Please nominate Sister Save-A-Lot by entering my blog address (www.sistersavealot.blogspot.com) and we both may win!

Go ----->HERE to nominate your favorite deal blogger. 

Thanks in advance,
Antoinette
SavingStar SuperStar Blogger Awards:Nominate Sister Save-A-LotSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette