Monday, September 19, 2011

Local Alert: Waldo Cooney's Pizza {FREE Free Cheesecake}

My favorite pizza place is Waldo Cooney's Pizza. They have a few deals that you might like.  

1st Deal:  Get a FREE Slice of Eli's Cheesecake when you like their Facebook page. Choose plain or chocolate chip! It's their way of saying "thanks" for liking us! Enter your email address Expires 9/30/11

2nd Deal: Waldo's has an app for iPhone or Droid phones! Download the app and when you order with the app, you'll receive 15% off your total order.
Local Alert: Waldo Cooney's Pizza {FREE Free Cheesecake}SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette