Thursday, September 1, 2011

Disney On Ice: Coloring Sheet for Kids

Disney On Ice presents Mickey & Minnie’s Magical Journey
United Center: Sept. 7 – 11, 2011
 
As a parent you plan ahead for event, parties, and any outings with the kids. However, how many days in advance do you tell them about the event? I have learned in the 5 years of being a parent that I should tell my daughter 3 days before an event. You may ask why. My daughter is a CHATTER BOX! She will ask me every 5 minutes a question about the event that is two weeks away.

I give my daughter little hints by doing activities with her before I spill the beans. To get my daughter prepared for upcoming activities; we research where we are going, look for videos on the internet, we think of songs to pay in the car ride and if possible we create coloring sheets or color sheets that are found on the website.

Since we are going to Disney on Ice Mickey & Minnie's Magical Journey, I printed out the coloring sheet for my daughter. We have it in our schedule that we will color on Monday and check out You Tube videos of Disney on Ice Performances.

Go here to print out the coloring sheet for the kid in your life.

To help you save on your family outing to the Disney on Ice Mickey & Minnie's Magical Journey shows use the discount code MSQUAD . Tickets are on sale now and if you use the discount code MSQUAD to get $4 off all weekend performances (Friday-Sunday) or 4 tickets for $44 on all weekday performances (Wednesday-Thursday). Performance times vary by day, and the code isn’t valid for front row or VIP seats, no double discounts and limit 6 per order. Tickets are available online at Ticketmaster.com. Parking is FREE in all official United Center parking lots.


Disclosure: Field Entertainment provided the tickets and information for this giveaway. I also received 4 tickets to Disney on Ice Mickey and Minnie Magical Journey for my family; however, all thoughts and opinions here are my own. The winners will be chosen on or around 9.6.2011 through random number generation at random.org. The winners will have one days to respond to email notification; Sister Save-A-Lot reserves the right to pick a runner up winner in the event I don’t receive a response.
Disney On Ice: Coloring Sheet for KidsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette