Monday, July 25, 2011

CVS: FREE Softsoap Hand Soap

Print this $1/1 Softsoap Coupon before it reaches it’s limit again!
If you have a CVS nearby, checkout this deal you can do next week: print limit reached



Buy 3 Mennen, Irish Spring, or Softsoap Products = $3 Ecb (limit 1)
Buy 3 Softsoap Pampered Hands Liquid Hand soaps (*if this specific type is included in sale) $2
Use 3 $1/1 softsoap coupons (you’ll have to have 2 computers since you can only print 2 per computer)
Pay:$3
Get: $3 Ecb
Final Price= FREE!
CVS: FREE Softsoap Hand SoapSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tips. I've now got my entire family couponing. My oldest daughter is helping a friend so she purchased baby items using coupons, and sales. It's exciting to be able to pass on the wisdom to help someone else in these times.

    Jewel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette