Monday, September 12, 2011

CVS: Sister Save-A-Lot Early Morning Shopping Trip

There comes a time when you step away from coupons and worry about real life issues.  My daughter is truing 5 this week and I spent the weekend with her with planning her party.  I did manage to get my coupon inserts and early this morning, I took a look at the ads to see which deals I could do this week.  I really liked the CVS deals, so I stopped there before work.   Here is what I got  . . .



(4) Air Wick Freshmatic Odor Detect Compact Spray $4.99
Use $4.00/1 from 9/11 SS


(1) Bengay 2oz $5.49
Use $5.00/1 from 9/11 SS


(1) St. Joseph Aspirin $2.00
Use $1.00/1 from 9/11 SS


(1) Newton Thins
Use FREE Coupon from CVS Coupon Machine
$29.95


Use (4) $4.00 off Air Wick Freshmatic Odor Detect Compact Spray
Use (1) $5.00 off Bengay

Use (1) $1.00 off St. Joseph Aspirin
Use (1) $2.50 FREE Coupon from CVS Coupon Machine
Use (3) $3.00 ECB’s


Paid  = $2.46  + $2.17 (Tax) = $4.63


Got Back $10.00 ECB for Air Wick Freshmatic Odor Detect Compact Spray
Got back $1.00  ECBfor St. Joseph Aspirin
CVS: Sister Save-A-Lot Early Morning Shopping TripSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette