Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sister Save-A-Lot : I Apologize


Dear Sister Save-A-Lot Blog readers

I want to take this time out to let you know that I am so sorry for the lack of blog post. I was interviewing for the job of “Super Woman’, but I was not hired. {LOL} Being a deal blogger is a task that is challenging at times. You have to search for the deal, makes sure it works and post it on the blog. One thing that some people don’t know about me is that I am more than just a blogger. I am a mother, employee, coupon class instructor, sister, daughter, friend, co-worker and so many other titles. With me trying to get everything done, I have come to a point where I have crashed and burned. This is not I am shutting down my blog post. This blog post was created to apologize to all of my faithful readers. I truly miss talking with all of you on Facebook, Twitter, and face to face. I am working on getting some assistant with the blog and Facbook page and I promise you I will be back to posting deals.

Please accept my apology!


Love, Antoinette
Sister Save-A-Lot : I ApologizeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

  1. You have nothing to be sorry for! You are an amazing, inspiring woman who has helped me and my family. You're a real person just like the rest of us. Busy is a good problem to have. Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything you do. Lots of love grateful thoughts xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette