Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dunkin Hines Brownie Cake Mix $.50 off 1


If you are a close friend of mine, you would know that I love to bake.  With the weather being very hot these days, my oven has not been turned on.  However, I just spotted a new $.50 off one box of Duncan Hines Brownie Mix coupon.  I have seen this variety of brownie mix go on sale for $1.00.  I am going to print and hold this coupon for a great sale, you should too! 
Dunkin Hines Brownie Cake Mix $.50 off 1SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette