Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Coupon 101: Coupon E-mail Address

I now follow my own suggestions. . . .last month I missed two events due to the fact that I did not see the invites in my inbox.  My e-mail inbox was consumed with e-mails from companies, daily deal sites, coupons, and newsletters that I did not see them.  Because of that, I now have an e-mail address for all of my coupons, deals, and company newsletters. 

A lot of companies have e-mail newsletters that you can sign up for and they will e-mail you coupons. Take the time now to create an extra e-mail account through a FREE service such as Gmail.com to use for signing up for these newsletters – it will keep you from being bombarded with junk mail.
Coupon 101: Coupon E-mail AddressSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette