Wednesday, July 13, 2011

And the Winner is . . .

The two winners of the Envelop of Coupons and $5.00 Dollar Tree gift card is . . .
Karen Conley said...

I have been couponing for a little over 2 years but have really stepped it up since about 6 months ago.


Shyonna said...
I have been couponing for 2 months now! I am still learning and have yet to tackle extreme grocery shopping. Thanks for doing this giveaway



Please e-mail sistersavealot@gmail.com with your address.
And the Winner is . . .SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette