Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Staples: FREE Black and White Business Cards or $10 for 100 Full Color Business Cards

Staples just released  GREAT coupon! Go here to print an in-store coupon valid for 100 FREE Black & White instant business cards ($19.99 value!), good through 6/18!

I made my business cards and contacted my local Staples, the value of the coupon is $19.99, this value can be applied to the FULL Color Business Cards and you only will have to pay $10.00 for 100 Full Color Business Cards. 



Check out this sample that I created.  This is not the actual card that I ordered.

* Offer valid 6/15/11-6/18/11 in Staples® U.S. stores only. Free instant business card offer applies only to 100 count 1-sided instant black and white business cards on 10 pt. matte white stock, item no. 717495, a $19.99 value. $19.99 coupon value may be applied to higher priced instant business card orders. Orders must be picked up in store by 6/18/11 to qualify. Limit one coupon per customer. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon value does not include tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No copies/facsimiles. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or on purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Staples® Convenience Cards.
Staples: FREE Black and White Business Cards or $10 for 100 Full Color Business CardsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette