Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Payless: 20% Off Any In Store Purchase

Ready or not Easter is right around the corner.  My daughter has her Easter dress, but I am still looking for her shoes.  In the mail yesterday there was a coupon for 20% off any in store Payless purchase.  I am happy to share with you that you can save 20% also.  Go here to print your coupon.  Check out the shoes that my daughter picked out online. 
 What do you think? 
Payless: 20% Off Any In Store PurchaseSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette