Wednesday, April 6, 2011

KGB Deal: $20 for 60 Minute Hot Stone, Swedish, or Shiatsu Massage


Check out this excellent deal that you can get from KGB Deal Chicago.

This is a great gift for Mother's Day or any day. I purchased one for me and plan on using it really soon. The last day to purchase this deal is Saturday April 9th.

East Meets West
1533 Wieland St.
Chicago, IL 60610


Things you need to know:
Choose between three enticing massage options:
Relaxing Hot Stone, traditional Swedish, or rejuvenating Shiatsu.

Massage pro Takashi will soothe away your aches and pains.

Serene oasis in the city for ultimate relaxation.

Have your massage done on-location in your home or office if you choose.
KGB Deal: $20 for 60 Minute Hot Stone, Swedish, or Shiatsu MassageSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette