Thursday, April 28, 2011

Family Dollar: Field Work at Chicago Family Dollar


Yesterday, I had to stop in Family Dollar and I noticed that a sales associate changes the prices on a few items. This is what I found . . .

Gain Fabric Softener Sheets $2.00
Use $1/1 from 3/20 RP (Expires 4/30)
Final Cost: $1.00








Gain Liquid Fabric Softener {23 loads) $2.45
Use $1/1 from 3/20 RP (Expires 4/30)
Final Cost: $1.49

Crayola Color Wonder Product $1.00
Use $1/1 from 4/3 SS (Expires 6/30)
Final Cost: FREE
Family Dollar: Field Work at Chicago Family DollarSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette