Monday, April 25, 2011

Chicago FREE Event: Mayor Daley's Kids and Kite Festival

(My Daughter last lear)
Each year in Chicago, I take my daughter to Mayor Daley Kids and Kites Festival.  This year it will be held on May 7 2011 at Montrose Harbor from 10-3

 Some of the event highlights that your kids will loves is
Free kits for children to design and create their own kite
 Kohl’s Story Bus
Giant Kite Flyer
Face Painting
and Arts & Crafts and so much more.



Food will be available on the grounds from Robinson’s No. 1 Ribs. (Chicken Sandwiches & Boneless Rib Sandwiches – Hotdogs – Hamburgers – Fries – Nachos – Funnel Cakes – Chips/Popcorn – Pop & Water)
While food may be available, I suggest you pack a lunch.  The prices for the food cost so much. 
Chicago FREE Event: Mayor Daley's Kids and Kite FestivalSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette