Monday, March 21, 2011

Target: Magnum Icream Deal {$.99 After Coupon}

I just  recently updated my cell phone, I am now a smart phone user and I am excited about the deals that I can get by using mobile coupons.  Check out this Magnum Ice Cream Deal at Target that requires a Mobile bar code coupon. 

Text MAGNUM to TARGET and they will send you a $1.50 off coupon

(Sorry this is for smart phone users only)

{Deal Idea}
Buy 1 box Magnum Ice Cream at $3.49- price at my store
Use $1.50/1 Target text coupon
Final Price: $.99
Target: Magnum Icream Deal {$.99 After Coupon}SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette