Monday, March 21, 2011

Target: Mobile Coupons


I updated my cell phone and now I am a Smart Phone user.  This was the best move for me.  Now I don't have to carry around my digital camera to take pictures in the store.  I can also blog from my phone.  Talk about cool!!!  One of the 1st things that I did was register for Target Mobile Coupons.  These are store coupons that can be stacked with a manufacture coupon.  See the details on how you can register to get your coupons.

You can register for these Target text alert coupons and they seem to come about every 2 weeks. Standard text rates will apply. The coupons can be used just once and you simply pull them up on your phone and the cashier can scan them right at the register.
Target: Mobile CouponsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette