Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sunday Coupon Preview: 3.27.2011 Coupon Inserts


You can expect 3 inserts in Sunday's newspaper. 2 Smart Source and 1 Red Plum. This would be a good time to purchase multiple papers if you haven't done so before.

For all of my Chicago readers, you can purchase your Sunday paper at Menards and Dollar Tree for $1.00.  I recently learned that you can use your Register Rewards and Extra Care Bucks to get your papers for FREE! 
Sunday Coupon Preview: 3.27.2011 Coupon InsertsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette