Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Groupon: $5 for Two Games of Bowling & One Pair of Rental Shoes


The last time Groupon offered this offer in Chicago, so may people purchased them and now it is back.  You can purchase Two Games of Bowling & One Pair of Rental Shoes at Brunswick Zone for $5.00.

Go here to purchase this deal.  This Groupon does not expire until August 10th and there is a limit of 10.

So, who is going to go bowling with me and my daughter?  
Groupon: $5 for Two Games of Bowling & One Pair of Rental ShoesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette