Monday, February 14, 2011

Zatarain's Coupons and Store Deals {As low as $.67 a box}

As a person who clips and uses coupons, I get excited to see coupons on items that I purchase. One of my favorite rice dishes that I make is ‘Dirty Rice”. I use the Zatarain’s Rice Mixes. They are on sale this week a two groceries stores in my area. They are priced at $1.00 a box at Fair Play and $1.00 a box at Jewel.

You have the choice of a few coupons to use to take these homes for a really great price.




Red Plum has a coupon for $1.00 off 3 boxes

Zatarain’s Facebook page has a coupon for $.50 off two boxes

Here is the deal: Purchase 3 boxes for a total of $3.00
Pay $2.00
It comes out to $.67 a box
Here is the deal: Purchase 4 boxes for a total of $4.00
Use two of the $.50/2 coupons
Pay $3.00
It cones out to $.75 a box.
Zatarain's Coupons and Store Deals {As low as $.67 a box}SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette