Friday, February 4, 2011

Groupon: Barnes & Noble – $20 Gift Certificate for Only $10

I don’t post a lot of daily deals, but I have purchased this deal for myself.

Over on Groupon through February 6th, the Groupon National Deal is valid for $20 worth of Toys and Games, Books and More at Barnes & Noble for ONLY $10! This certificate can be used in-stores or online. If you are a fan of Barnes and Noble, this is a great Groupon to get.

Fine print: Expires Apr 10, 2011. Limit 1/person. Limit 1/trans. Valid in-store or online. Valid on sale items
Groupon: Barnes & Noble – $20 Gift Certificate for Only $10SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette