Friday, February 18, 2011

FREE Sample Request of the Day: FREE Sample of Playtex Sport

It is so hard to keep up with all of the items that you can request as a FREE Sample. I am going to try my best and choose one item each day and then on Saturday, I will have a blog post highlighting all of the FREE Samples that I posted and others that you can choose from.

Today’s FREE Sample Request of the day is a FREE sample of Playtex Sport.



You can go here to request yours. It usually comes with a $1.00 off coupon.


(I likes getting small FREE sample like this and keeping them for when I go out of town or to leave in the car for emergency purposes.)
FREE Sample Request of the Day: FREE Sample of Playtex SportSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette