Friday, February 4, 2011

Bath and Body Works: FREE Signature Collection Travel Size Item with ANY Purchase

Valentines Day is slowly approaching and I am making my daughter a gift basket of goodies. I have already ready the following items: Gift Basket, Teddy Bear, Candy, Card, Coloring Book, and Lip Gloss.



My daughter loves caring lotion and hand sanitized in her purse when we go to church. I was super excited to find a coupon for a FREE Signature Collection Travel Size Item.


Go here to print a coupon good for a FREE Signature Collection Travel Size Item with ANY purchase (up to a $5 value)! This coupon is valid through February 22nd.


Remember, this coupon states ANY item, so look for an inexpensive product. I am going to purchase the hand sanitizer for $1.50 and get the matching lotion for FREE. With tax, I should pay $ 1.63 for two items.
Bath and Body Works: FREE Signature Collection Travel Size Item with ANY PurchaseSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette