Monday, January 17, 2011

Walgreens: Kraft Homestyle Mac & Cheese $.17

I am working on my blog post for what is on sale at Walgreens and I came across a great price for Kraft Homestyle Mac & Cheese. 


Here is the Sister Save-A-Lot Deal
Buy (2) Kraft Homestyle Mac & Cheese $1.67 each
- (2) $1/1 1/16 SS
- $1/2 Walgreens January Coupon Booklet or printable
 (look for Walgreens logo under personal care)
Final Price: 17¢ each, two for 34¢
Walgreens: Kraft Homestyle Mac & Cheese $.17SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette