Friday, January 7, 2011

Sunday Coupon Preview: 3 Coupon Inserts on 1.9.11

This week, there will be three inserts: Two Smart Source and a Red Plum. See the full list of what’s supposed to be included over at Sunday Coupn Priview


Tip: In Chicago, the Tribune always have the most coupon compared to the Chicago Sun Times or other local newspapers.  I suggest that you purchase your newspaper at Menard's or Dollar Tree.  They are always priced as a $1.00.  If you were to go to news stands or other place, please be prepared to pay $1.75. 
Sunday Coupon Preview: 3 Coupon Inserts on 1.9.11SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette