Saturday, January 1, 2011

Museum of Science & Industry: FREE General Admission in January


I think the city of Chicago have some of best museums and one of my favorite museums is the Museum of Science and Industry.  During the month of January general admission is FREE to at The Museum of Science and Industry.   You can visit a landmark building and interact with exhibits, tours, and demos on the following dates for FREE.

January 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 13 14 17 18 19 20 21 24 25 26 27 28 31
Museum of Science & Industry: FREE General Admission in JanuarySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette