Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Dominick's: Hallmark Card Catalina


I am so excited that Queen Bee Coupons shared this deal.  I have a few birthday parties, weddins and baby showers that I need cards for.

There is an exciting deal going on over at Dominick's/Safeway that can get you FREE Hallmark cards!  Buy any three Hallmark cards and you’ll get a $5 off coupon for next shopping trip. The $0.99 Hallmark cards aren’t included in this offer, but the $1.49 cards work!



Buy three (3) Hallmark Cards on sale $1.49 = $4.47
When you buy three (3) you get a $5 Catalina coupon at checkout, good for your next purchase
So pay $4.47 out of pocket, get $5 Catalina!
FREE plus $.53 overage after Catalina

Not included in this catalina are: $0.99 cent cards, gift enclosures, and packed/boxed cards.
Dominick's: Hallmark Card CatalinaSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette