Friday, December 31, 2010

Sunday Coupon Preview: 5 Inserts in 1.2.2011 News Paper

Well, it’s time to clean out the old and make room for the new!

There will be 5 Coupon Inserts this week!

2 Red Plum

2 Smart Source

1 General Mills

So, get ready!! 2011 Here We Come!


If you are new to couponing and want to start, purchasing this Sunday's coupon is a must.  If you start this week; you will have a nice stash of coupon for your using. 

In Chicago, you can purchase your paper on Saturday at Menards and The Dollar Tree Store for only $1.00.  If you go to news stands or other place you will pay $1.75.  So, let's think about it. You pay $1.00 and get over hundreds of dollars in money saving coupons.  Sounds likes deal to me.

  I hope you join me on the wonderful coupon journey on 2011. 
Sunday Coupon Preview: 5 Inserts in 1.2.2011 News PaperSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette