Monday, December 6, 2010

Shoe Carnival: New Coupons


Shoe Carnival just released 2 new high value coupons! Go here to print a coupon good for $20 off your total purchase of $100 or more and an additional coupon good for $10 off your total purchase of $59.98 or higher.

*NOTE: These coupons are valid 12/9-12/12, however, I am not sure how long they will be available to print, so I would suggest printing them now and saving them to use starting Thursday, 12/9.
Shoe Carnival: New CouponsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette