Sunday, November 28, 2010

Walgreens: Friends and Family Day {Dec.1st save 15% and 20% 0ff}

Walgreens is doing a Friends & Family discount on December 1! Get 15% off your in-store purchase, or 20% off Walgreens or W brand products Wed. only. Print coupon and use at photo or cosmetics counter only; you have to hand these over before they start ringing your order.


If you don't want to print this coupon text HOLIDAY to 21525


Thanks, I Heart Wags
Walgreens: Friends and Family Day {Dec.1st save 15% and 20% 0ff}SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette