Friday, November 5, 2010

Vista Print: 140 Customizable Return Labels



A couple of weeks ago, I told you about how you can get 140 FREE Address Labels.  It’s back and you can still get  140 FREE labels just pay shipping!


Instead of more address labels, I created Holiday Gift Tag Labels:

Here’s how to get yours!

1. Go here
2. Choose either “Return Address” or “Caricature Return Address”
3. Choose your design
4. Customize as directed
5. Proof and if it looks okay check the box and hit next
6. Choose I’m a new customer or input your info if you’re already registered
7. Pick Quantity (140 ct. is FREE)
8. Picking shipping method (I just pick the cheapest at $3.25)
9. Just keep hitting next unless you want to add more items to your cart
10. Hit “Checkout” follow the directions and you’re done!
Vista Print: 140 Customizable Return LabelsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette