Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Starbucks: BOGO Drinks 11/18 - 11/21


Starbucks has now given me a reason to hang out with my friend Nicole.  I am new to liking Starbucks, but she has me hooked.  Starbucks is offering up BOGO Holiday Drinks November 18-21 from 2-5pm! This is a great reason to grab a friend and hang out and catch up!

Drinks Include:
Caramel Brulee Latte, Peppermint Mocha, Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha, Peppermint Hot Chocolate, Gingerbread Latte, Eggnog Latte, Caramel Brulee Frappuccino blended beverage, Peppermint Mocha Frappaccino blended beverage.

FREE beverage must be of equal or lesser value!
Starbucks: BOGO Drinks 11/18 - 11/21SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette