Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Olan Mills: Portrait Deals ***FREE New Baby Portrait*** (Plus More)

I realized that I have not taken professional family photos of me and my daughter since she was one years old. :-(  My daughter has taken school pictures, but now it is time for use to take pictures. We all know that I refuse to pay full price. I searched the internet for deals and I came across Olan Mills. Olan Mills has a coupon page full of deals.

Here is a few that I am excited about:

New Baby Portrait Special Offer


To celebrate the arrival of your bundle of joy, Olan Mills is offering a New Baby portrait special.

Print out this coupon and receive One 8 x 10, Two 5 x 7s, and 8 Wallet-sized Baby Portraits
Absolutely FREE!

40% OFF Weekday Appointment Special


Print out this coupon and to receive 40% off any regular priced portraits on any weekday appointment. No session fees!

Go here to find an Olan Mills studio near you. 
Olan Mills: Portrait Deals ***FREE New Baby Portrait*** (Plus More)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette