Monday, November 22, 2010

Office Depot: Epson All in One Printer $29.99

Do you need an inexpensive computer printer to print all of the coupons that I post?  :-)

Office Depot has this Epson(R) Stylus(R) NX305 Color All-In-One Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax on sale right now for only $29.99, down from $69.99! This printer has great reviews and you can get it shipped to your house for free with a $50 order! Price good through 11/27. Limit 2 per customer.
Office Depot: Epson All in One Printer $29.99SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette