Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Leap Frog: More FREE BOOKS

A few weeks ago, I signed up to recieve a FREE Leap Rog Tag book.  Guess what?  It can inthe mail yesterday. 


Head on over here to get a FREE LeapFrog Tag book or Tag Junior Board Book ($10.99 value)! All you need to do is link any LeapFrog toy you currently own to the LeapFrog Learning Path. The Learning Path is a FREE online resource that lets you see and share in your child’s play and learning with LeapFrog.
*Limit one offer per household and allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.

It did not take that long for me to get mine.
Leap Frog: More FREE BOOKSSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette