Thursday, November 4, 2010

Disney Store:FREE Personalization. . . Fleece Throw Blanket Sale

Last year for a Chistmas gift my daughter received a
Personalized Tinkerbell Fleece Throw Blanket.  I am in the process of re-decorating my daughter's room and I knew she needed a Tiana Blanket to match all of the new Tiana bedding that I previously purchased.
  • Just my luck, Disney Store has a FREE Personalization sale going on until 11-10-2010.
  • It was also just my luck that the Fleece Blankets are on sale for $15.00 regular priced $19.50.
  • It was my luck that the Disney Store also has FREE SHIPPING on Personalization items. 
Here is what my shopping cart looked like after I used the Shopping CODE: FREENAME.

 

Disney Store:FREE Personalization. . . Fleece Throw Blanket SaleSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette