Monday, November 22, 2010

Black Friday Store Opeing Hours

Below are the Store Opening Hours for Black Friday, I am so excited about going to Target and Old Navy.  What stores are you going to shop at??  




Toys R Us – 10:00 pm on Thanksgiving

Old Navy – midnight or 3 am (call your local store)

Sears – 4 am

Kohl’s – 4 am

JCPenney – 4 am

Target – 5 am

Walmart – 5 am

Babies R Us – 5 am

Best Buy – 5 am

Macy’s – 5 am

Radio Shack – 5:30 am

Home Depot – 6 am

Lowe’s – 6 am

Kmart – 6 am

Staples – 6 am

Ace – 7 am

Office Max – 7 am

Costco – 9 am


































Black Friday Store Opeing HoursSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette