Sunday, October 24, 2010

Jewel: McCormick Spice Deal

I am not much of a cook, but the new McCormick Recipe Inspiration are on salde and have a Catalina deal going on.  They are on sale at many stores for $1.50, but I know for a fact that are on sale at Jewels price 2 for $3 They also qualify for the McCormick Catalina: Buy 2 - get $1.50 OYNO Buy 3 or more get 3.00 OYNO


So buy 3 @$4.50
Pay $4.50
Get $3 Catalina OYNO
Final Price = $.50 ea.!


Thanks, Chi-town Cheapskate
Jewel: McCormick Spice DealSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette