Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ice Mountain Coupon & Jewel Water Deal

While looking at the new coupons over on Coupons.com, Isee that they just added a $1.00/1 Ice Mountain coupon just look under zip code: 60643 then beverages to find it!

This week at Jewels has these priced at $2.99 this week it’s part of their “buy 10 save $5 sale” so $1.99 after coupon!

Or use it for the Aquapods priced at 4 for $4 and get FREE water!
If you are like me, you can use two computers and print two coupons per computer and purchase 4 Aquapods for $4.00 use 4 coupons. Pay nothing and take home FREE water.
Ice Mountain Coupon & Jewel Water DealSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette