Thursday, October 28, 2010

Daily Worth: FREE Personal Finance Newsletter Just for Women!

        I have always thought that I was a frugal person, but I really became frugal last year when I started my Sister Save-A-Lot blog. My tag line for my blog is “Mastering Frugal Living”. I asked myself how can I teach people how to master frugal living if I haven’t done so my self. Being frugal does not mean that I am cheap. I just think of ways to save on thing that I am going to buy, events I am going to see and meals I am going to eat. Does being frugal works for me….YES! Will it work for everybody…may be not?
        If you are ready to learn money saving tips you should check out Daily Worth. I love this daily newsletter that is just for women. It is filled with practical tips, empowering ideas and the occasional kick in the you know what. I don't know about you, but I need a good kick every once in awhile! :) Daily Worth tips cover self worth, net worth, saving, spending, earning, investing, taxes, entrepreneurship, financial feminism and lots of other things.

Go HERE or click on the banner to sign up! 

Daily Worth: FREE Personal Finance Newsletter Just for Women!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette