Monday, October 25, 2010

UPDATE: $4.00 Movie Tickets to see 4 Colored Girls

You still have time to purchse your $4.00 AMC Gold Movie Pass inorder to see 4 Colored Girls! 


I am looking forward to going to see the “For Colored Girls”. It comes out in theaters Friday November 5th. I am so ready to see this movie; that I have already purchased my ticket for $4.00.

That’s right you heard me…..$4.00

Right now on KGB Deals, they are selling AMC movie passes for $4.00. These movie passes can be used at any AMC theater.


All you have to do is sign up for the kgbdeals Chicago newsletter to receive other great deals and purchase your $4.00 movie ticket. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. (My pass came in 6 days)



Cinema ticket will be mailed at the postal address your provide, but limited to the Chicago metropolitan area only Tickets will be mailed to the Chicago metropolitan area, which includes the following counties- Cook, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry, and Will.Strictly limited to one per customer. 

UPDATE: $4.00 Movie Tickets to see 4 Colored GirlsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette