Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Panera Bread Cereal Drive

I have learned in life that it is better to give that to receive, but Panera Bread is awarding you if you give to the Greater Chicago Food Depository.  Bring a box of unopened, unexpired, 12 oz or more cereal to a participating Chicagoland Panera between Sept. 17-19 and receive a coupon for a free grilled breakfast sandwich. The cereal will be donated to the Greater Chicago Food Depository.''

Thanks, Cornelius
Panera Bread Cereal DriveSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette