Friday, September 10, 2010

KGB: Deal of the Day $7.00 for 3 Super Games of Bowling & Shoe Rental

Today’s kgbdeal: just $7 for three games and complimentary shoe rental at Waveland.  You have until next next Wednesday September 15th to purchase this deal. 

I purchased this deal.  My daughter loves to bowling.  This is a fantastic price for three games with FREE Shoe Rental. I think we will use this next week for her 4th birthday activity. 

KGB: Deal of the Day $7.00 for 3 Super Games of Bowling & Shoe RentalSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette