Monday, September 13, 2010

Glade Deals at Target

Who noticed all of the Glade Target coupons in the Sunday 9/12 SS? If you were like me, you were thinking about how you can get cheap Glade products to sent your home for the fall season.

Here’s how to turn those coupons into cheap Glade:

 
Glade Lasting Impression Scented Oil Kit $6.49
Use $3/1 Target Store Coupon (9/12 SS)
plus…
Use $3/1 Manufacturer Coupon (8/22 SS)
FINAL PRICE = $.49

 
Glade Sense & Spray Starter Kit, Clear Springs Scent $6.49
Use $3/1 Target Store Coupon (9/12 SS)
plus...
Use $3/1 Manufacturer Coupon (8/22 SS) or September ALL YOU FINAL PRICE = $.49

 

Glade Deals at TargetSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Sister Save-A-Lot! I value you as my readers; therefore, I value your advice, tips and comments. Please be mind full that this is a "Family Friendly" blog.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

With Love
Antoinette